The Best And Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
This pizza is well-liked for a reason. With just three ingredients, it offers the ideal cheese and sauce combination. If you prepare it at home, you won’t ever err on this one again. The flexibility of this recipe’s topping options is its best feature. You could even turn it into a Hawaiian pizza if you include pineapple, ham, and bacon. Although a pizza crust is specified in the recipe, you can substitute any dough you choose. The only drawback is that the contents will only be distributed equally if it is thick enough. Before baking this pizza, you must make sure that your oven is heated. It will take if it isn’t heated enough. The cheese won’t melt, and the food will only be fully cooked in 10 minutes if the temperature is high enough.
Prep time: 40 min
Serve for: 2-3
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 cups all-purpose or bread flour,
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup of diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green onions
- ranch dressing or blue cheese
- Put the sugar and warm water in the bowl of a stand mixer to make the dough. On top, sprinkle the yeast, and give it 10 minutes to bloom.
- Turn the mixer (equipped with the dough hook) to medium, add the flour, olive oil, and salt, and then add them to the yeast mixture. Several tablespoons of additional flour may be needed to bring the dough together. Knead the dough until it comes together and becomes a smooth dough. Place the dough in an oiled basin and then into the preheated oven.
- Allow rising for an hour or until the volume has doubled.
- After the dough has risen for about 30 minutes, preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Punch down the dough when it has doubled.
- Place the dough on a pizza stone or pan after rolling it out to a 12-inch circle on a well-floured surface.
- Melt the cream cheese in the microwave until it is incredibly soft. Cream cheese and ranch seasoning are combined by stirring.
- Over the crust, evenly distribute the cream cheese mixture.
- Over the crust, distribute all of the cheese but 1/4 cup.
- Spread the chicken evenly over the cheese after tossing it with the hot sauce to coat.
- Add the remaining cheese on top.
- The dough should be brown, and the cheese should be melted after 10 minutes of baking.
- Before serving, top the pizza with green onions and, if preferred, ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Occasions when you can make Buffalo Chicken poppers
This pizza is the ideal dish for a gathering. It is simple to prepare and will please many guests that come over to hang out with you. If everyone only wants pizza, you can offer it as a main dish or even as an appetizer. Make this pizza if you feel like cooking for your family other than that night or even just for yourself. You will only need a little time to put it together because it is straightforward to create and only needs a few components.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What ingredients are in buffalo chicken pizza?
This handcrafted pizza has the same mouthwatering Buffalo wing flavor.
- Is Buffalo sauce hot or spicy?
Hot sauce and buffalo sauce are not interchangeable terms. Cayenne pepper, vinegar, and salt are combined to create a hot sauce. In contrast, buffalo sauce is a hot sauce that has been improved with butter and other seasonings. Compared to conventional hot sauce, bbq sauce is far smoother and richer.
- What flavor does Buffalo sauce have?
Mildly sweet with a sour kick and a lingering peppery aftertaste. Tingle. It had the highest tanginess rating and was clearly heavy on the vinegar.
- Is buffalo sauce nutritious?
Yes, buffalo sauce is healthy if you use it sparingly like you would with anything. The hot peppers in the hot sauce are beneficial to your health. Especially when combined with healthy fat like ghee or grass-fed butter.
- What type of cheese is on the Buffalo Chicken pizza?
The lingering flavor of buffalo chicken is sweet and spicy, and it goes nicely with the richness of provolone cheese and the crisp zing of fresh onions.